I started my school education in Govt Primery School from1st std to 4th std which is 1 KM away from home. Venkappa Hebbar the sole local old school teacher taught me every subject in each class. I inspired by him a little about clear pronounceation and sing melodiosly.
Then for a year I studied in a higher primery school 3.5 KM away from the home. There was no any vehicle fecility to school.The lady teacher Disoza was handling all the 5 subjects in 5th std.She friquently used to beat us while teaching by a big stick.We were not able to understand what ever she taught.I am verymuch thankful to her because I could decide to quit the school and later I join SMSP Sanskrit High School Udupi.
In that school (SMSP Udupi ) I studied from 6th to 10th std. Sri Madhusudana Bhagavat was HM. Kota Master, K.K.Tantri, Radha teacher, Asha teacher, Ramanatha Acharya,Sriramana Bhat and etc were my respected teachers.
Afterwards I completed my inermediate (science)course in Poorna Prajna Collage Udupi. Here Iwas verymuch infuenced by Prof Sudhakar Rao,D.G.Hegade and etc .And I was also verymuch disappointed by the boteny teacher Vimala Nayak.Because of her only in the biginnig itself I once decided to quit the collage.I continued only after reassuring of my brother Balachandra Hebbar.
Then for a year I studied in a higher primery school 3.5 KM away from the home. There was no any vehicle fecility to school.The lady teacher Disoza was handling all the 5 subjects in 5th std.She friquently used to beat us while teaching by a big stick.We were not able to understand what ever she taught.I am verymuch thankful to her because I could decide to quit the school and later I join SMSP Sanskrit High School Udupi.
In that school (SMSP Udupi ) I studied from 6th to 10th std. Sri Madhusudana Bhagavat was HM. Kota Master, K.K.Tantri, Radha teacher, Asha teacher, Ramanatha Acharya,Sriramana Bhat and etc were my respected teachers.
Afterwards I completed my inermediate (science)course in Poorna Prajna Collage Udupi. Here Iwas verymuch infuenced by Prof Sudhakar Rao,D.G.Hegade and etc .And I was also verymuch disappointed by the boteny teacher Vimala Nayak.Because of her only in the biginnig itself I once decided to quit the collage.I continued only after reassuring of my brother Balachandra Hebbar.
No comments:
Post a Comment